Saturday 8 October 2016

Paula's Choice Berry & Bright Lip Collection #FREE on $50+ Free shipping + $10 OFF!!


I love sharing bargains and I sure know when to shop them. I wait for the right sales and then I run to place my orders.

Right now, Paula's Choice is offering this Berry & Bright Lip Collection FREE with any order over $50! + FREE shipping + $10 off for new customers!

  1. FREE Berry & Bright Lip Set w/ orders over $50 + FREE shipping use code BOLDLIP16 + $10 off  
Paula's Choice allows you to stack coupons. So if you sign up for emails or find other coupons you want to use, stack them up! Click HERE to get $10 OFF any order (minimum order $15).

#paulaschoice is #crueltyfree and makes some fabulous #skincare and #makeup 

Happy Shopping!


Referral links used in this post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment